CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Flower Die


I purchased this flower die a while back from Paper Trey Ink and NEVER used it until today. 
After I got the flowers punched out, the flowers seemed boring and blah to me. I wanted to liven the flowers up. I ended up using Stampin Up's heat and stick, versamark, and some glitter on the flowers. 
Gives the card a little bit of a sparkle! :) 

I should of stamped the sentiment on the second card on a white piece of paper instead of on the background paper. Wasn't super excited how the card turned out but I loved how the flowers turned out!

If you haven't used heat and stick before it is a great tool that allows glitter to adhere to paper
I've tried using the versamark + the glitter... it ALWAYS falls off. If I touched it slightly half the glitter would just come right off. The heat and stick helps the glitter and the versamark adhere together and ends up like you have just embossed.
Steps: Versamark, Heat and Stick, Glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment