CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Butterfly Pull Out Card

This card was fun to make.
The Background is Just Believe from Stampin' Up.
The butterfly stamp was purchased from Michaels
The sentiment is from Paper Trey Ink. 

Card Stock: Not Quite Navy and Very Vanilla - Stampin' Up!
Ink: Pear Pizazz, Not Quite Navy, and Old Olive, Soft Suede

I used a circle punch to punch out a half circle at the bottom of the card. 
I forgot to take a picture of the card when it is pulled. 
Basically when you pull the Not Quite Navy part out the background pops up. 
So this is basically a some what of a pop up card. 

The butterfly was embossed twice. 

I used the versamark and embossed the butterfly with black embossing powder. 
Then I took Stampin' Up!'s sponges and colored the butterfly. 
Then I used the versamark again and embossed the butterfly with an iridescent embossing powder.

Such a fun card to make. Please let me know if you would like the measurements or a how to make the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment