CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 27, 2012

Corner Catchers

Hey Everyone,

One of the projects I have been working on the past few days are these corner catchers. I got the idea from Stampin' Success which is a Stampin' Up! demonstrator monthly magazine. 

The other day I received my Hunger Games trilogy book set and I started to read the books. I probably read about 4 pages in and decided to put the book down and play with my ipad when I realized.. I don't have any bookmarks. I rememberd that on one of the Stampin' Success magazine there was something called a corner catcher which basically is another name for a bookmark. :)

So instead of making just one I played around with a few more bookmarks to see which one I liked best. Well of course since I love butterflies I ended up using the butterfly bookmark. 

If anyone wants measurements or a how to, please let me know and I will get it right over to you. 

I used a mixture of Stampin' Up and Papertrey Ink products. All the cardstock is PTI.

No comments:

Post a Comment